Sunday, December 30, 2012

Trixie Scraps December Fun

I just can't believe how fast December has come and gone, but also 2012! Trixie Scraps has had another amazing month and year!

First up is December Templatetopia from North Meets South Studios. We had so much fun planting this year and this was a great way to capture the memory also using My Summer Garden and add on.




I was so excited when I saw this kit as I knew I would use this photo of my mom and uncle visiting Santa back in the 1950's. Here is a preview of the kit - Winter Carolers and I also used other pieces of the collection.




I love to match the colors of my photo with my kits and these photos of my son from last Christmas went perfectly with the Presents Everywhere collection. Here is a preview of the kit and I did use others parts of the collection. I also used the Large and In Charge templates vol 3.





Last, but not least a great kit to kick off the 2013 with is Auld Lang Syne from North Meets South Studios.


 
Can't believe these photos are from 5 years ago already! 

 
 Here's to starting off 2013 in a great way!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment