Friday, October 25, 2013

Trixie Scraps October

I can not believe that the month is almost over! Let's get right to all the wonderful kits!! (Full credits are linked to the layouts)

First up is Believe In Your Dreams by North Meets South Studios {Connie Prince & Trixie Scraps}. My hubby and I were lucky enough to go and see the musical Wicked, so this worked perfectly!




God Gave Me You is a beautiful kit and has a vintage feeling, so I first thought of some fun photo booth photos of my mom. (I used multiple pieces of the collection for this layout - credits linked)




Ghoul School is a really cool collab from Trixie and Ponytails Designs. I found this cute photo of me with my niece and nephew a few Halloweens back!



Witch's Brew is another great collab from Trixie and Connie (North Meets South Studios). I can't believe this is my niece on her 1st Halloween - 13 short years ago!



Triumphant is a kit to celebrate any and all wonderful moments in life.





October Templatetopia makes it so fun to look forward to each month! I loved our family photos and these worked great for them!




Autumn Spice is one of my new favorite fall kits from Trixie and Connie (North Meets South Studios)



No comments:

Post a Comment